The Landlord’s Guide to Selling Tenanted Property
Learn everything you need to know about selling your property with sitting tenants - and why you’d want to.
Trying to decide if selling your tenanted property is the right solution for you?
If you’ve been researching ways to release equity in your buy-to-let property, the notion that selling without having to evict your tenants first might seem surprising.
After all, it’s not something that’s widely known about.
However, there are plenty of potential benefits of selling a property with sitting tenants - something we’ve discussed more about in this free downloadable guide.
By reading the Landlord’s Guide to Selling Tenanted Property, you’ll learn:
- An introduction to selling tenanted property and how landlords are releasing equity without serving notice on their tenants
- How selling tenanted property actually works
- Some of the alternative options to selling tenanted property that you may also want to consider
- The pros and cons of selling a tenanted property
- How much you can expect to get for your tenanted property
- Things to consider, and where to begin, when thinking about selling a property with sitting tenants
Simply fill in the form to get your free copy today.